- Drain and change oil, oil filter, and Lube doors and locks. Check tire pressure and adjust accordingly. Top up fluids. Check lights. Not first oil change with us.
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- Customer states car "clunks" over bumps. Remove and replace front lower control arms
- Upon inspection found left front coil spring broken. Replace spring and mounts.
- Remove and replace 2 brake rotors
Frances B. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/3/2018