CRM Mitchell1 2018-01-26T01:27:05+00:002015 Lexus RX 350 CRM Mitchell1 2018-01-26T01:27:05+00:00
- Place vehicle on alignment rack, attach equipment, measure caster, camber and toe. Compare to vehicle specifications. Set and adjust all approved alignment angles with allowable specifications.
- Remove and replace rear brake pads and rotors. Adjust parking brake.
- Rotate and computerized high speed balance
- Remove wheel locks and install four new lug nuts
- Remove glove box and replace cabin air filter
- Drain oil. Lube suspension. Change filter. Fill with synthetic oil to correct level.
Ellen L. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/30/2017